The Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre is known for its caring culture and the commitment of its 70 employees. Autonomy, transparency, caring culture, innovation and fairness are the values conveyed throughout the organization. The Centre recognizes the commitment of its employees by offering various benefits.
- Caring work climate
- Twelve statutory holidays
- Summer schedule (Friday afternoon off)
- Flexible schedule
- Bank overtime hours
- Group insurance after 3 months
- Cohesion Committee
- Proximity to a bicycle path
- Accessible shower at the Centre
- Dinner with the whole team once every 2 weeks to exchange with the different sectors (the time can be banked)
Early Childhood Educator (part time)
Are you looking for a part time job with a minimum of 30 hours per week? Are you available to work 1 evening per week and 1 weekend per month? Would you like to be involved in the lives of children aged 0 to 12 years old, mainly with children aged 0 to 5 years old? Respect, well-being, safety of the children, offering a warm and welcoming environment are all important to you? Do you enjoy leading activities and supervising children? Would you like the opportunity to learn about and work with the military community (military, families and veterans)? If you answer yes to these questions, then you are the person we are looking for! The Valcartier Family Centre would like to have you on board its team to supervise and ensure the safety of the children.
What is the Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre (Valcartier MFRC)? It is an organization that assists the military and veteran community by offering various intervention and psychosocial support services, employability services and career development support, services for children (drop-in daycare) and youth (youth workers for youth aged 6 to 17), volunteer work and more.
What we offer you as a team member:
- A part time job of 4 days/week and 1 evening/week where you will work 1 weekend per month
- You will work with a great team of educators;
- Your hourly wage will be between $20 and $24,60 and you will get a $3.50 bonus when you work on emergency calls.
- You will have 12 statutory holidays
- After 3 months you will have:
- 2 days of sick leave
- Holiday bank (in proportion to the month of hiring of the year)
- Group insurance
- 3 floating leaves
- You will have fun at work
- If you wish to come to work by bike, the building is close to a bike path and a shower is available;
Profile needed :
- You have a college diploma in Childhood Education or any other relevant training or experience will be considered;
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of experience working with children aged 0-12 years;
- You are available to work on weekends (1 time per month);
- You are available to work on evenings (1 time per week);
- You are trained in First Aid for children;
- You are an asset if you have an intermediate level of English
Send your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department by e-mail to RH@crfmv.com
***Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of hours of training this years