The Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre is known for its caring culture and the commitment of its 70 employees. Autonomy, transparency, caring culture, innovation and fairness are the values conveyed throughout the organization. The Centre recognizes the commitment of its employees by offering various benefits.
- Caring work climate
- Twelve statutory holidays
- Summer schedule (Friday afternoon off)
- Flexible schedule
- Bank overtime hours
- Group insurance after 3 months
- Cohesion Committee
- Proximity to a bicycle path
- Accessible shower at the Centre
- Dinner with the whole team once every 2 weeks to exchange with the different sectors (the time can be banked)
If you think you are the person our organization needs, send us your CV at email@example.com or by the form.
Early Childhood Educator
Are you looking for a part time job, on call precisely? Would you like to be involved in the lives of children aged 0 to 12 years old, mainly with children aged 0 to 5 years old? Respect, well-being, safety of the children, offering a warm and welcoming environment are all important to you? Do you enjoy leading activities and supervising children? Would you like the opportunity to learn about and work with the military community (military, families and veterans)? If you answered yes to these questions, you are the person we are looking for! The Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre would like to have you on board its team to supervise and ensure the safety of the children.
What is the Valcartier Military Family Resource Centre? It is an organization of 65 employees that assists the military community (military, families and veterans) by offering various intervention and psychosocial support services, employability and career development support, services for children (daycare) and youth (youth workers for youth ages 12 to 17), volunteer work and more.
What we offer you as a team member:
- A on-call job where you will replace summer vacations, mostly in the day at the daycare, and work on evenings and weekends for the emergency child care (compensation hours are paid in case there is no emergency child care during your shift);
- Work more hours during the summer where you will replace your colleague during summer vacation;
- You will work with a great team of educators;
- Your hourly wage will be $20,30 and you will get a $3.50 bonus when you work evenings and weekends;
- You will work in a caring environment;
- You will have fun at work;
- If you wish to come to work by bike, the building is close to a bike path.
Academic and professional requirements of the position
- You have a college diploma in Childhood Education or any other relevant training or experience will be considered;
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of experience working with children aged 0-12 years;
- You are available to work on weekends (2 times per month) and evenings;
- You are trained in First Aid for children;
- You are an asset if you have an intermediate level of English.
We look forward to meeting you, please send your resume and letter of intent to the Human Resources Department by email to RH@crfmv.com
Number of hours of training this years
38 employees changed positions within the organization
For more information contact us by phone, email or Facebook!
1 877 844-6060
To reach us