A team of mental health professionals familiar with the particularities of military life offers free and confidential psychosocial services to support you and accompany you during difficult times. Our team is there to support you in your various life challenges. We offer: information, occasional support, follow-up counselling services, support groups and preventive activities.
You have experienced, you are presently experiencing or you are about to experience a family separation related to your spouse’s military service? Military life means frequent absences. There is a constant need to adapt, be it before or during absences, and also during reintegration. That is the very reason for this group: allowing you to share with other spouses who are also learning to adapt to military life.
Togehter to Better understand (E=MC3)
Group for children aged 7 to 11 years old who have a parent living with an Operational Stress Injury (OSI).
- Better understanding the operational stress injury
- Emotions (recognizing them and being able to talk about them)
- Discover the resources available: for yourself, your family, and your network
Information: Véronique Morin
This is a series of three 2-hour workshops.
New resource available thanks to the True Patriot Love Foundation’s 2020 Bell TPL Fund.
MindBecon is a digital Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, designed to effectively help people struggling with symptoms of depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and sleep problems. This clinically-proven approach, guided by a therapist, helps people become more resilient to life’s many challenges.
- Home and needs assessment (phone or in person)
- Individual, marital, parental or family follow-up meetings;
- Special care counsellor (parental support and special needs)
- Reference and docking with external resources (if necessary);