A team of mental health professionals familiar with the particularities of military life offers free and confidential psychosocial services to support you and accompany you during difficult times. Our team is there to support you in your various life challenges. We offer: information, occasional support, follow-up counselling services, support groups and preventive activities.
The VMRFC wishes to offer you free access to five online conferences.
Hold me Tight (Relationship training program) https://bit.ly/hold-me-tight_2
In French only :
Le cercle de parole https://bit.ly/cercle_parole_2
Comment sortir du cycle de la jalousie https://bit.ly/jalousie_2
Mise au point sur mesure pour les couples https://bit.ly/miseaupoint_couple_2
Améliorez vos relations parent-adolescent https://bit.ly/parent-ados_2
The Snowdrop group will offer support through counsellors who will welcome you to a friendly and safe environment and accompany you throughout the misunderstood reality of perinatal bereavement.
Togehter to Better understand (E=MC3)
Group for children aged 7 to 11 years old who have a parent living with an Operational Stress Injury (OSI).
- Better understanding the operational stress injury
- Emotions (recognizing them and being able to talk about them)
- Discover the resources available: for yourself, your family, and your network
Information: Véronique Morin
New resource available thanks to the True Patriot Love Foundation’s 2020 Bell TPL Fund.
MindBecon is a digital Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, designed to effectively help people struggling with symptoms of depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and sleep problems. This clinically-proven approach, guided by a therapist, helps people become more resilient to life’s many challenges.
- Home and needs assessment (phone or in person)
- Individual, marital, parental or family follow-up meetings;
- Special care counsellor (parental support and special needs)
- Reference and docking with external resources (if necessary);